Request for Proposals: PSB Study Guide Redevelopment
The Professional Standards Board (PSB) is seeking an educational consultants or adult learning specialists to redevelop our Study Guide so that is geared towards adult learners. The scope of work for this project includes reviewing the current Study Guide and evaluating its effectiveness to prepare candidates for the Professional Examination based on the current question bank, planning competencies and the certification standards. Upon completion of the evaluation, the proponent will redevelop and re-write the Study Guide to cater to adult learners, using the existing content and additional content they will obtain from external resources, including other publications from organizations within the planning profession, information provided by subject-matter experts, and other content relevant to prepare for a multiple-choice examination.
The successful educational consultant(s)/adult learning specialist(s) selected to conduct the redevelopment of the Study Guide will:
- Demonstrate experience writing educational content in a professional context for adult learners
- Demonstrate experience developing content for multiple-choice examinations and assessments
- Demonstrate an understanding of document/publication design principles, including accessibility
- Demonstrate a range of relevant expertise to conduct the proposed scope of work
- Demonstrate experience working directly or indirectly within the planning profession in Canada and demonstrate experience with the subject matter to be included in the study guide
- Preferably have skills in graphic design (or works with a graphic designer) to create visually-appealing publications
Interested parties are encouraged to read the Request for Proposals for more information and for proposal submission details. The deadline for submissions is August 9, 2021 at 5:00 pm ET. Kindly contact Larissa Johnston, Operations Manager at [email protected] or 647-317-6924 ext. 204 with any questions.